What's for Dinner, Tuesday April 6th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Today is a very scattered day. I have a doctor's appointment this morning and it is an hour and a half away so that takes up all of the morning. Then I have a cake consultation this afternoon. DH wants to grout the tiles in the kitchen and Dad has to watch his favourite shows early because there is a hockey game on tonight :wacko:

So, premade pizza for Dad and I so he can eat in his room watching TV and I will figure out DH's meal while on the road.

I hope things are less frazzled in your home. What are you having?

I have been hunting and gathering today:)

heard that the asparagus was up in the neighborhood......so I hunted through the weeds and brought in some good looking spears

meals today will feature ham, eggs and fresh asparagus..

We're going to do spaghetti or something quick and simple as my youngest has a volleyball practice and then a dance class. We are running from 1745 - 2115 tonight. YIKES.

I've got chicken leg meat thawed out ... gonna "chinese" it up a bit...stir fry it with some veggies and some rice. Nom nom nom.

Rainbow trout fillets with sauteed scallions in a white wine sauce. Side of steamed broccoli and brown rice.

Well, lazy me, I bought a pizza to be baked that included ham and marcopne cheese and improvised it with tomato pesto sauce, added sliced mushrooms, onions, fresh basil, finely sliced asparagus and then served with some stir-fried some veggies on the side.......a virtual fiber-feast.......please invite me to your homes.....your meals sound delicious!!!!!!

I have been hunting and gathering today:)

heard that the asparagus was up in the neighborhood......so I hunted through the weeds and brought in some good looking spears

meals today will feature ham, eggs and fresh asparagus..

wow, beth, you are so lucky when you go hunting......when I go at it, :ROFLMAO:it's usually dust bunnies that I find.....my dh and I love asparagus on anything but esp in egg dishes and pizza

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom