What's for dinner Wednesday the 9th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I running out of ideas for cooking in general! It's been 16 months of constant cooking. Friday I am ordering out for pizza, but tonight it is...

burgers on the grill and potato chips!

What are you fixing?

Pasta Night !
Spaghetti with Mussels in a Red Clam Sauce, Steamed Shrimp Squatters........

Spaghetti, Mussels, Shrimps.jpg

Char siu ribs with Asian vege noodles.

Attachments

• 2021-06-09 18.26.08.jpg
    2021-06-09 18.26.08.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 61
Resurrected some baked ham from the freezer (circa Easter) and gave it a quick sear in the skillet. That, with buttered egg noodles and broiled zucchini, was dinner.

I baked some frozen, breaded haddock and served homemade remoulade, lemon, coleslaw, and brown basmati rice with tamari, toasted sesame seed oil, and toasted sesame seeds. We had fresh lychees for dessert.

Stirling's first serving:

Haddock and coleslaw, Sti's.jpg

My supper:

Haddock and coleslaw, Linda's.jpg

I running out of ideas for cooking in general! It's been 16 months of constant cooking. Friday I am ordering out for pizza, but tonight it is...

burgers on the grill and potato chips!

What are you fixing?

Oh man, do I hear ya beth!
I've had to start keeping a sort of journal of meals on the side of the `fridge, `cuz DH has been complaining, "we just had that..." :mad: OKAY FINE!!!

Char siu ribs with Asian vege noodles.

med, I'll take two orders to-go please, thank you!
I ran out of Char Siu pre-made marinade, but that will soon be resolved when I can go to my favorite Asian Market :clap:

For our repast, I'll be making a Korean-inspired meal

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg
(file photos)

Grilled Kalbi (or Galbi, whichever), my quick cucumber Kim chee, some steamed white rice and assorted store bought Sushi. :pig:

For dessert later is a six inch layered yellow cake with chocolate icing, DH's favorite cake that his family calls "Mother's Cake" :yum:

We had Greekish salads (romaine with cukes, kalamata olives, tomatoes, pistachios, and feta cheese) followed by corn, peas, and shrimp-and-scallop bake topped with buttered lemon and parsley bread crumbs. Got a chance to use my little casseroles I bought at the Le Creuset outlet on our last trip back from FL.
IMG_20210609_224355078.jpg

We had our left over Cubanos, from the grinder shop, along with the last of the mac salad.

Dessert was White Chocolate Raspberry cake from the bundt shop.

Ross

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom