What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quite probably as the humor and slapstick were so funny that when I saw "Mel", my mind immediately made that connection, because I remember saying to myself, "Of course, that makes sense."

Anyway you've picked my nit so I owe you one.:ROFLMAO:

You get my next nit, too!:LOL:

I watched "The Genius Club" again. Interesting movie. :cool:

I'm about to go pick something out to watch now. I have no idea what I am even in the mood for right now, so it will be a surprise to me! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride always reminds me of Gary Larson's boneless chicken farm cartoon. That's one movie that I think deserves to be played over & over on TV. That and Time Bandits.

Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride always reminds me of Gary Larson's boneless chicken farm cartoon. That's one movie that I think deserves to be played over & over on TV. That and Time Bandits.

It's a movie that you always stop on when you're flipping channels. It has so many hilarious scenes that you miss the next one while laughing at the first. I always see something new. Just like Blazing Saddles.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"The Merry Gentleman." I hate it when we look forward to a movie, it gets off to a slow start but then starts getting really good, and then

I've been watching Wall-E, sort of. I had always wanted to see this movie, but can't seem to find it near the beginning. I watched the last third of it yesterday, today I picked up the last 2/3 of it, so maybe by the end of the weekend I'll have seen it all.

I've been watching Wall-E, sort of. I had always wanted to see this movie, but can't seem to find it near the beginning. I watched the last third of it yesterday, today I picked up the last 2/3 of it, so maybe by the end of the weekend I'll have seen it all.

sounds like me trying to see all of the reich, the rise. it is two hours long. still have not see the last twenty mins. or so. i keep getting too sleepy. and i really want to see it. the whole thing is mostly home made videos in germany during those years. very engrossing. on history channel. :(

Stupid 'knight and day'......what a load of *?#@/

Went to bed before it ended too, so i dont even know if tom cruize character died after his jump!! Oh well...

Finally got to watch The Expendables. I really enjoyed it! Also, Ironman 2. Two movies with Mickey Rourke, he looks awful.

The Battleship Potemkin. Working on a list of should-be-seens. Still need to see Das Boot but will wait a month or so.

We watched Temple Grandin with Claire Dane.

BRAVO!

It was about an autistic girl who grew up and changed the way the beef industry raised and slaughtered their cattle.

Awesome flick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom