What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching Mama Mia. Love Abba music. Good movie.

Yep, Mama Mia is great because of the music and it's such a silly/goofy film, you just have to laugh.

Last night Glenn and I watched The Notebook, with James Garner. I'd read the book when it first came out and hadn't seen the movie. It's soooo bittersweet and I cried like a baby. If you've gotta go, their way seems the best. Very well done film.

We watched one of my all-time favorite movies last night -- "While You Were Sleeping." I LOVE that movie! Sandra Bullock is so quiet and understated and real in it.

:) Barbara

I was mistakenly under impression that "Salt" was based on real events. So here I am seating and waithing for something real to happened, guess again. NOthing real. Well as an action film it was ok. Otherwise I kind of did not like it because of wrong idea I had to begin with.

We watched Inception the other night. It was pretty good and I didn't end up being as confused as I thought I would.....or did I????:rolleyes:

We watched two Joe Pesci movies tonight, "The Super," and "With Honors." The second also had Brendan Fraser. The first was ok, and I really liked the second.

:)Barbara

I justs finished watching a French film called A Prophet(Un prophete). It was fairly long, so I watched it over two nights. Very good! It was about a young Middle Eastern guy who ends up in jail in France and gets caught up with the Corsican Mafia. Very gripping, and disturbing in some scenes. But one of the best I have seen in a while.
A Prophet (Un prophete) Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Last edited:
Last night we saw "Red" at our friends' house. We really enjoyed it. Today we babysat their kids and watched "Star Wars" "Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore." Silly but cute. Tonight James and I watched "Twister." I have always loved Helen Hunt. :cool:

:)Barbara

Watching Kull the Conqueror. What can I say I like Kevin Sorbo!! LOL:LOL:

I revisited Chinatown, 37 years after I first saw it, I now understand why it is said to be one of the best films made.

Ps what did you think of Ricky Gervas performance at the globes.

I just finished reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo so last night I watched the movie version.

Was the movie any good?

The second book, The Girl Who Played with Fire is in paperback too. Both were excellent reading. I'm eagerly awaiting The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest, which completes the trilogy. It's out in hard bound, but not paperback yet.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom