What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephen King's Bag of Bones. I was very disappointed with it. They soul of the story was missing. I read that book in 2 days when it was published and since have listened to the audio book 2 more times. The audio book is unabridged and read by King himself!! The TV movie was sorely lacking the fire of the book.

Stephen King's Bag of Bones. I was very disappointed with it. They soul of the story was missing. I read that book in 2 days when it was published and since have listened to the audio book 2 more times. The audio book is unabridged and read by King himself!! The TV movie was sorely lacking the fire of the book.

I hadn't read the book but the movie was...meh'..

msmofet said:

I remember King's "It", part 1, on TV being wonderfully terrifying. Part 2 was totally lame and disappointing.

Will add "Bag of Bones" to my reading list, not movie list!

so good to see you critiquing a movie again, nikki--been missing you and your always entertaining posts! hope all is well...:)

Thank you Vitauta, all is going fairly well and I'm glad to be back posting. Even though I was only gone a few days it seems like so much longer, lol.

We watch Due Date and Hall Pass last night.

Due Date was bad, but Robert Downey Jr. was, as usual, good.

Hall Pass was MUCH better than I expected, but not a great movie.

2012 on my beautiful new Samsung 32" Full HD LCD tv I am very proud to say I won last week. Just your bog standard enter your details and click submit type of thing. Never thought I'd win!

Back
Top Bottom