What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally got around to that third movie we had. Thankfully, the library lets us renew it for a second week if there isn't anyone waiting for a copy. Therefore, we saved it for tonight, since we aren't award show watchers. Watched "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". Funny, touching, sad...it had all the emotions riding a roller coaster. Very good.

"Red 2" is waiting for us now. I'll swap it for the ones we have at home and see how long it takes before we get to see it. :LOL:

Last one I saw was 'Seven Psychopaths.' Funny and good. Brought to us by the Director of 'In Bruges,' which I also thought was funny and good.

I've only seen one Oscar nominee -- 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' -- funny and good, imho.

Finally got around to that third movie we had. Thankfully, the library lets us renew it for a second week if there isn't anyone waiting for a copy. Therefore, we saved it for tonight, since we aren't award show watchers. Watched "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel". Funny, touching, sad...it had all the emotions riding a roller coaster. Very good.

"Red 2" is waiting for us now. I'll swap it for the ones we have at home and see how long it takes before we get to see it. :LOL:

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is a great movie and now they are coming out with The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel this year. It still has Judi Dench and Maggie Smith in it.

Going to see the sequel to "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" on Tuesday. I didn't see the first but I'm told it won't spoil the second one

Finally watched "Red 2" tonight. Meh, more proof that sequels aren't as good as the original. It was more of a comic-book shoot-'em-up that a real storyl ine movie. Still, we did laugh. But some sort of a plot might have been nice.

I almost forgot this one, but over the weekend we watched a flick called "Predestination" on Amazon. Based on a short story by Robert A. Heinlein, the premise is that a cop from the future (played by Ethan Hawke) goes back in time to prevent crimes from taking place.

While that sounds like familiar sci-fi territory, this movie throws in some fascinating plot twists that make it fun to watch. If you like "thinking" movies, I highly recommend it.

Predestination (2014) - IMDb

Well, I saw it today with my girl friends, and we loved it even more than the first!!
https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...8s&.crumb=msiRcUxXfZl&fr=uh3_magmovies_web_gs

It was WONDERFUL !! If the Brits would make this into a TV series it would be as compelling as the success of Downton Abby!!
What a good movie!! I'm taking Sous Chef to see it again because parts of it are very close to our own story. Don't miss it!

I'd like to see this...do I need to see the first one first, though? :ermm::)

Back
Top Bottom