What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen "Snow Buddies" yet, but I want to. I watched the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show the other day, and the St. Bernard that won its division was (according to them) in that movie.

My last movie was "The Illusionist." I really enjoyed it.

:)Barbara

Saw Pride and Prejudice on Friday. Very disappointed.

Is that the Keira Knightly one? If so yes, that's pretty bad. I think the producers and director were crazy to think they could do justice to PnP in 2 hours.

I highly recommend BBC's version of PnP. It runs for at least 4 hours and I think it's what launched Collin Firth's career.

Is that the Keira Knightly one? If so yes, that's pretty bad. I think the producers and director were crazy to think they could do justice to PnP in 2 hours.

I highly recommend BBC's version of PnP. It runs for at least 4 hours and I think it's what launched Collin Firth's career.
Agreed with everything you say although I think the Timothy Dalton version as Darcy was even better than Colin Firth's!! Think Darcy turned both Timothy Dalton and Colin Firth into sex symbols!! Now if Colin Firth ever becomes Bond, his career will probably plummet too!!:(

I loved "Eight Below" and "Touch of Mink!"

BTW, has anyone seen "The Holiday," with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jude Law? I recorded it, and I have started it twice and turned it off after a few minutes. I was a little busy, and this looks like one I will have to sit and really give my attention to. Also, it starts off pretty dry and boring. Is it going to be worth my time to watch? Does it get better?

Barbara, I really liked The Holiday and so did my husband. Jude Law and Cameron Diaz have really good chemistry on screen. :)

Last night I rented Because I Said So (Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore) and Ratatouille (Disney Pixar animation movie). Both were good. Our son loved Ratatouille so I'm sure that will be a birthday gift for him in April; it appeals to my cooking-loving side too. :)

Pulp Fiction :P I hadn't seen it in a couple years and I'm finally moved into my new place so I sat down last night and threw that in. Brilliant.

Barbara, I really liked The Holiday and so did my husband. Jude Law and Cameron Diaz have really good chemistry on screen. :)...
Thanks! I think I was just too busy to give it much attention. Now that I am done with the taxes and the mid-month bills, I will try it again.

effektz, Pulp Fiction is a movie I could watch over and over and never get tired of it.

+1! We own it, it's a must have for any DVD collector!!

I watched two great flicks today, Pretty in Pink and Beetlejuice!!!

BTW, has anyone seen "The Holiday," with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jude Law? I recorded it, and I have started it twice and turned it off after a few minutes. I was a little busy, and this looks like one I will have to sit and really give my attention to. Also, it starts off pretty dry and boring. Is it going to be worth my time to watch? Does it get better?

I loved "The Holiday"! It was so cute, I watched it twice in the few days we had it rented for. The last movie I've seen I think was "Juno".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom