What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched "Pearl Harbor" this morning. Every now and again I fill up the DVD player and let 'er rip..... with MY movies not the kids!
I love that one.... my 8 year old has gotten into it too, loves WW2 stuff.
I have seen "Pearl Harbor" a couple times, but James has probably seen it 7 or 8 times. That is one of three movies (the others are "Armageddon" and "Titanic") that we watch, hoping for a different ending each time! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Just watched Disturbia, not an Academy award winner but I enjoyed it! I really like Shia LaBeouf...he is such a cutie!

I've got Atonement to watch tonight.

I just got done watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers, I remember seeing it with my Dad, almost 30 years ago! I forgot it was filmed in SF, love seeing the city back in the 70's.

We just got back from Jumper. There was zero plot or character development. It was just one big chase scene.

We just got back from Jumper. There was zero plot or character development. It was just one big chase scene.
Really? Rats! I wanted to see that one. Good to know though, since we can't afford to go to many movies. I have some movie tickets right now and want to make sure we don't waste them. If Jumper comes on Starz later, I will watch it then. That way, I can just change the channel if I don't like it.

It is entertaining enough for watching it on Starz.
LOL Yeah, that is one of the categories I have for movies. There are the ones that are good to see in the theater (and often also to buy the DVD and watch again), the ones that you don't want to spend money on but are good to see once on TV, and the ones that should have never been made in the first place!

We watched Breach last night and thought it was great. Pretty unbelievable what that guy got away with. I thought Chris Cooper played his character really well.

We watched Juno last night. Neither of us thought it lived up to all the hype, but we did both enjoy it. Ellen Page was excellent.

Juno is one of our favorite movies! Well written script and we also just adore Ellen Page and her parents were great!

Late last night I watched the craziest Japanese film Battle Royale. Not a good film to watch right before bed!!

Yeah her parents were excellent. Much different than I expected them to be when we first met them.

Back
Top Bottom