What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom: When I clicked on the URL, I got a blank page. Yes, JSP does have then Buzzy chin LOL I think Buzzy has a better nose though :)

My kid is sick too and I am SOOOOOOO glad he is not to the Transformers stage now--my condolences!

Well thank the Lord mines not in diapers!! LOL I can still remember those days, and those smeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10,000 B.C. Not one I'd want to watch over and over, but I liked it. Very simple story lines, but I liked the way it played out.

:)Barbara

Is 10,000 BC the remake of 1,000,000 BC? The first one was made with Victor Mature and Carole Landis and is really good. If you get a chance, rent it. I think it was in color too. The second one was a bomb, although not at the box office, with a literally burgeoning Rikele Welsh ) (sp?). What a stinker that one was.

Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage.
I can't believe nobody was nominated for an Oscar...... NOT :LOL:
Entertaining and watchable because of the great special effects in HD. I watched it off and on Sat night and then again yesterday afteroon.

the commercial for that movie gave my 4 yr old nightmares about a "hot monster".
still have yet to actually see it.

I watched The Great Escape on TCM on Sat night. I had never seen it, great movie! TCM is showing a movie "great" every Sat night at 8pm. Next Sat night it is "All About Eve" - I'll probably watch it too.

Is 10,000 BC the remake of 1,000,000 BC? The first one was made with Victor Mature and Carole Landis and is really good. If you get a chance, rent it. I think it was in color too. The second one was a bomb, although not at the box office, with a literally burgeoning Rikele Welsh ) (sp?). What a stinker that one was.
No, this was your average people kidnapped, wanna-be hero goes after them because of a girl, saves the day and really becomes a hero kind of movie.
:)Barbara

I am watching the HBO John Adams series - excellent! I agree should be required in our schools. I also netflix the series "The Unit" same people that did "24" not as good for sure but entertaining if not a litttle soapy.

Back
Top Bottom