What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just finished watching Life is Beautiful. What a wonderful story!

It's indeed a beautiful film isn't it Connie. It was so heart wrenchingly painful and sad at the end and it was all the more so because it was so subtly carried out. One of the most memorable films I have ever seen.
Have you ever seen il Postino, the postman? Another Italian film which made its name internationally in the 90's. The setting is different but it has very similar feeling and charm, so discreetly funny, poignant and romantic all at the same time without becoming ever over the top. If you haven't had a chance, I highly recommend it:)

i watched the cleaner which was surprisingly good, Samuel L Jackson was fantastic as always.

We watched Tube Tales last night. Nine stories based on the true-life experiences of London Underground passengers. It left us both a bit sad and we had to watch an episode of Futurama after to cheer us up.

I also saw The Orphanage over the weekend. I was actually expecting something different and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Not a movie I would add to our DVD collection, but I did enjoy it.

I watched "Guess who's coming to dinner on Sunday". Great film as part of its time. Mind you I jknow some who would still be shocked these days.

I watched "Guess who's coming to dinner on Sunday". Great film as part of its time. Mind you I jknow some who would still be shocked these days.

Really? back in the 70's there was interracial dating at my high school which was on a military base and it was not a big deal--- nearly all the jocks were dating girls of different races and everyone got along---even Shaq attended our high school long after I left and was considered quite a catch even back then.......it was great and I realize now how unique and wonderful it was

running with scissors is next fer me. i read that- odd enough to interest me enough to watch that movie.

The Mist: Loved it, sad sad ending.
Kickin it old school: Pretty good for a few laughs, as well as flashbacks!
We Are Marshall: Good movie, caught DW almost crying a couple of times.

I liked "The Mist" too. When we saw it I kept feeling like I had already seen it, but I knew I hadn't, since it had just come out. I realized later that the book was so vivid that I had already "seen" it in a way.

Today we saw a kind of old one, "Never Been Kissed," with Drew Barrymore.

:)Barbara

Not really a movie but saw and laughed our fool heads off at some Carlos Mencius comedy tapes "No Strings Attached" is absolutely hilarious......not for kids, though.......and he makes fun of everyone including his own ethnic heritage......The 3 Amigos was priceless, too........great depression reducer but once again no kids are to be in bed after reading "Cat in the Hat" for the 1000th time............

The Empire Strikes Back. Why can't they make movies like this now?

Best Star Wars movie of them all!!!

We watched 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl and Ed Burns. Really cute and made us both laugh!

Then watched Jumper, which was not so great. A total no brainer, good for passing some time!

Joe Dirt. My wife hates that movie with a passion, but I find it hilarious. It is very low brow comedy, but still very funny.

Back
Top Bottom