What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Multiplicity - one of my all time favs!

No Reservations - not what I expected. I kinda thought it would be more of a comedy than what it was.

Was that any good Stacy???? That was the other option for Saturday night. Was there alot of singing in it? It looks like it would be cute, but I'm not a big fan of singing in movies.

Watched Charlie Wilson's War as our regular Netflix movie. It was okay. I'm not sure what all the original hype was all about. Just barely held my attention, even though I liked most of the cast.

Next up from Netflix is Sunset Boulevard. I love old movies, plus I'm reading a book about Lauren Bacall, which puts me in the mood for some of the classics, even though she has nothing to do with Sunset Boulevard.

Was that any good Stacy???? That was the other option for Saturday night. Was there alot of singing in it? It looks like it would be cute, but I'm not a big fan of singing in movies.

oh, there's singing alright:LOL:that's why hubby hated it and I loved it!!!
Not alot, but, they do sing, but, it's kinda funny singing, really. It's cute, but, I wouldn't watch it again.

Red Box: Bank Job. supposedly true story that is why I took time to watch this. Otherwise would have been too much violence for my taste. Red Box has fairly good movies if you can get them. One thing for sure, when you are in grocery store really handy to have this option available.

well, i watched 'how to lose a guy' again... hmmm, i shoudn't say that to jake!:ermm: he may figure i'm taking pointers
that's so cute a movie, i love to watch that movie!!

With my DF not home its chick flick time!! I watched "27 Dresses" pretty good! I got choked up at a part and laughed at others!

I tried to watch Enchanted... between the squeaking and singing... it was kinda cute. Definately not my kind of movie.

I watched 2 old movies on dvd - Midnight (Claudette Colbert and Don Ameche)
No Man Of Her Own - ( Clark Gable and Carole Lombard )

I watched "the Big Lebowski" last night (for the 100th time) I love that movie!!

"The Dude"(Jeff Bridges) is everything I've ever wanted to be!!!

Back
Top Bottom