What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ditto I enjoy JFK and all Kennedy's (I am from MA after all!)

If you're a Kennedy fan, you would enjoy the new cookbook, "In the Kennedy Kitchen," by Neil Connolly, who was the chef at Hyannisport for Rose and Teddy in the '80s and '90s. Beautiful photos, story and great recipes, to boot!

Movie-wise, last week I attended the NY premier of "Bottle Shock," the loosely construed story of Chateau Montelena and their "win" over the French chardonnays in the "Judgment of Paris." It was a good story, and the scenery was beautiful (how can you top Napa Valley?) even if it much of it was fictitious.

We watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Man what a horrible movie that was. Thankfully we saw it for free. I would have been furious if I spend even $0.25 on it.

We are going to see Incredible Hulk this afternoon. Any comments? I don't think it was popular one to see. Well, I liked Ironman so hope this one acceptable.

Anyone see movie 21 with Kevin Spacey. Really good.

We are going to see Incredible Hulk this afternoon. Any comments? I don't think it was popular one to see. Well, I liked Ironman so hope this one acceptable.

Anyone see movie 21 with Kevin Spacey. Really good.

its really good, pay attention at the very end of the movie because there is an importnat comment made by the general talking to someone very important..

21 is my fav movie because my uncle used to do that. he was very very good at counting cards and gambling back in the 70's. I think he even read the book by the MIT student.

its really good, pay attention at the very end of the movie because there is an importnat comment made by the general talking to someone very important..

21 is my fav movie because my uncle used to do that. he was very very good at counting cards and gambling back in the 70's. I think he even read the book by the MIT student.

Oh, am I thankful I can TELL someone where I am going! My friends do wonder about me not going to see the movies they think are best. Something about Sex or City Sex. If I can avoid seeing something w/o sex, seems more appealing to me at least not actually see people with clothes off. Must be my age! I know it is important in some stories but rather have them talk about their feelings than show them.

I sure will watch the very end LT72884! Thanks for sharing, otherwise maybe would want to beat the crowd to parking lot.

AND you LIKED 21. Great! Sure kept my interest. To have relative with that kind of intelligence hope he is doing well and never had to go through what those guys did. I sure feared what was going to happen to Kevin at the end. Really a twist at the end. Just loved it. I could see that kind of movie again.

Thanks again. Sure helped.

Oh, am I thankful I can TELL someone where I am going! My friends do wonder about me not going to see the movies they think are best. Something about Sex or City Sex. If I can avoid seeing something w/o sex, seems more appealing to me at least not actually see people with clothes off. Must be my age! I know it is important in some stories but rather have them talk about their feelings than show them.

I sure will watch the very end LT72884! Thanks for sharing, otherwise maybe would want to beat the crowd to parking lot.

AND you LIKED 21. Great! Sure kept my interest. To have relative with that kind of intelligence hope he is doing well and never had to go through what those guys did. I sure feared what was going to happen to Kevin at the end. Really a twist at the end. Just loved it. I could see that kind of movie again.

Thanks again. Sure helped.

LOL no my uncle did not get caught. He is a very smart person. Won the commandant award twice in a row from the military with like 97% or higher. i think that was it, any way the reason i say pay attention, if you liked iron man, youll see what i mean

LOL no my uncle did not get caught. He is a very smart person. Won the commandant award twice in a row from the military with like 97% or higher. i think that was it, any way the reason i say pay attention, if you liked iron man, youll see what i mean

Special thanks. So happy you saw Iron Man really different.

Oh, I laughed when it came to the end. I certainly was waiting till the end and am I thankful I did. Wonder if anyone else got the significance of him showing up at the end. Everyone, including myself, enjoyed the Hulk the guy who played that part did good job and the animations were so outstanding. I really questioned whether I should go but went because you informed me about the end.

Do you know we went when it was still daylight outside and I could not see a blasted thing when I got in there. Everyone else were getting seats and I kept asking where they were? I said out loud that I couldn't see, some guy with deep voice behind me said, tough lady ain't it? I told him I was sorry and just didn't want to sit on the floor. He didn't find humor in it. Had his arms full of refreshments and I was holding him up. I think I should stay home and wait for it on tv. Alt hough I thank you LT at least I knew someone who knew something about it. They all asked what you meant and i just told them they had to wait cause I didn't know.

I could see Ironman again, couldn't you?

I just rewatched Good Morning Vietnam. Much sadder than I remembered. I love Robin Williams and will watch anything he is in several times over.

I was SUPPOSE to watch Daddy Day Camp, but, thanks to the Olympics and the first "preseason" Cowboys game, that didn't happen!!!!ARGH!!

Saw two movies last night (I couldn't sleep). The first was 21. I really enjoyed this movie. Especially since parts of it take place in Boston.

The other was called The Number 23 (hmm I just now noticed how weird it is that one move is 21 and the other is 23). This was a really interesting movie. It starred Jim Carrey in a serious role. I do not think he had a single funny line in the movie. It was a movie that made you think. Not the best movie I have ever seen, but well worth watching.

Hey G, I'm glad you liked The No 23....it shocked me to see him in that kind of role! But he was great and very intense and it was creepy!

2 dvd's: U.S. Marshals with Tommy Lee Jones and Wesley Snipes, Robert Downey Jr. and the Gladiator w/Russell Crowe, Richard Harris and Connie Neilson.

The Brave One... um... ok. It was a fairly good movie.
Mr. Woodcock.... waste of time if you ask me.

i watched 'how to lose a guy in10 days'. that's a cute movie i've watched probably 50 times. i love that movie!

Right now the movie du jour is Muppets From Space.
Pretty cute, but how could it not be???
:)

Sunshine.... very interesting movie. Probably one of the better ones I have seen lately.

The Invisible... I got bored with it, much too long!

Back
Top Bottom