What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DD rented Vantage Point and said how good it was
We were so disapointed with this movie. I thought it looked so interesting in the previews, but when we watched it we felt it is very poorly done. None of the points of the story were ever explained. You had no idea what the motivations of some of the characters were. The format was also very annoying. You keep watching the same thing over and over which in theory might have been a good idea, but in practice it got very old very quick.

tried to watch "the good shepard" last night. was struggling with it, and the power went off. it was off bout an hour. then i no longer had the interest which was tenuous at best.

babe:wacko:

We rented '21' and 'Stop-Loss'. Both were pretty dern good... '21' was a very clever movie about some gambelers, and 'Sttop-Loss' had a good story plus sum very good lookin fellas!!

10,000 BC .......very good, a little far fetched but a good story!
Interesting movie but I thought the acting was terrible. Nice story otherwise, although I wanted to see more mammal scenes. They were awesome.
I enjoyed 1,000,000 Years BC with Raquel Welch better.....

I watched In Bruges last night. Interesting story about two hitmen set in a beautiful town in Belgium.

I saw The Piano - saw it when it came out in '93, such a powerful film - Holly Hunter is a superb actress ... and her playing aptitude made me catch my breath... a film I think I would own...
that's my favorite movie, the music the scenery, and sometimes I fall asleep.

It Was A SAD one

Watched The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
Advertised: "Hysterically Funny and Deeply Heartwarming".

It was TOO SAD for me. Not my kind of movie. It did receive good reviews. NOT one from me. Aria

Watched The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
Advertised: "Hysterically Funny and Deeply Heartwarming".

It was TOO SAD for me. Not my kind of movie. It did receive good reviews. NOT one from me. Aria

I actually loved the movie. No, the subject matter was not hysterically funny, but there were some Jack Nicholson moments that were priceless. I did find it heartwarming AND sad, but felt it was a good "make you think" kind of movie. Oh, and the acting, by everyone was wonderful. I specially loved Sean Hayes, though it took me most of the movie to realize who DH meant by "that gay guy from Will and Grace".

Tonight it will be Shooter...not sure if I will like it but the library had slim picks today.

Thanks. I would like to have watched Charlie Wilson's War. Did you see that? I heard that it was good.

Back
Top Bottom