What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had bought "The Bucket List" a few weeks ago but hadn't seen it yet. We brought it over to my best friend's last night and watched it with her and her husband. We laughed until we cried, then we just plain cried, and then we laughed through our tears. A wonderful movie--Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson were the perfect pair for this one.

:)Barbara

great review barb, i have it here from netflix to watch tonight.

babe:ROFLMAO:

GB, I almost entered a drawing for a copy of "Teeth," until I read the premise. No thanks!

James had been wanting me to see "Stripes" for the longest time. I finally saw it a few days ago. It had a few funny scenes, but it was one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen. I don't mind watching movies about idiots--if they show some signs of maturing as the movie progresses. No maturity growth there. And the amount of gratuitous nudity was definitely off-putting (we watched the extended version, which had even more added).

Last night we saw "National Treasure: Book of Secrets." We both really enjoyed that one.

:)Barbara

The kids are watching CHarlie and the Chocolate Factory.
I haven't seen much of it, but Johnny Depp so far is a little freaky.
I liked him much better back when he was on 21 Jump Street.
Does that make me old?

I went to a matinee yesterday and saw "Then She Found Me" - it stars Helen Hunt, Bette Miller (who is hysterically funny!), Colin Firth, etc. It was really good. Its a comedy/drama.

This afternoon we watched a documentary about Joe Strummer called The Future is Unwritten, pretty good too. My husband is a huge Clash fan so it was a hit here.

Just saw two excellent movies!
Friday night my fiance and I went to the movies and saw the new Batman. VERY COOL! Heather Ledger was a perfect joker. Well worth the money and almost 3 hours long.
Tonight I finally saw Spiderman 3 for the first time with her family. Also very cool!

We just went to see Batman last night. A great movie and another good step forward for the new Batman series.

Heath was great as the Joker and totally over shadowed Batman in the movie. Looking forward to the next one.

I watched Crimson Tide on tv last night. I was channel flipping and I came across it. I've seen this film a couple of times before and I think this film is one of the better submarine movies, next to the Hunt for the Red October.

I watched Crimson Tide on tv last night. I was channel flipping and I came across it. I've seen this film a couple of times before and I think this film is one of the better submarine movies, next to the Hunt for the Red October.

Have you seen Das Boot? Now that is a submarine movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom