What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We decided to take Rachel to her first real movie so we went to Madagascar 2. The movie was cute, but nothing special. I think Rachel was more impressed with the popcorn. She fell asleep with about a half hour to go and when she woke up she did not ask any questions about what happened. I do not think she followed it very well since she was not familiar with the characters.

I borrowed these from a friend for the weekend. Hope they're good.

img_730245_0_268625fe06de9e6a8348b4ffa6774a93.jpg

We just watched "DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACK WOMAN"....
I slept through a lot of it...pretty boring. The last scene was a total rip off of "AN OFFICER AND A GENTELMAN"... which is one of my favorite movies.

wouldn't watch it again.

put a movie called "atonement" in the player. watch for about ten min. very very bad !! heavy heavy British accents. could barely understand them. so took it out and send it back today. i would not suggest anyone bother with this movie.

We decided to take Rachel to her first real movie so we went to Madagascar 2. The movie was cute, but nothing special. I think Rachel was more impressed with the popcorn. She fell asleep with about a half hour to go and when she woke up she did not ask any questions about what happened. I do not think she followed it very well since she was not familiar with the characters.
When Nancy was that age she preferred live action movies to feature length cartoons (she liked Saturday morning cartoons though). She developed a liking for feature length cartoons later. At Rachel's age, Nancy liked Cinderella (didn't care for Alice in Wonderland), but she LOVED "Indiana Jones--Raiders of the Lost Ark." She cried for 2 or 3 blocks, begging to go see it again!

Our last movie was my favorite Elvis movie, "Follow that Dream." Right now I'm almost finished watching "Dinosaur."

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Atonement.... good, but long!

put a movie called "atonement" in the player. watch for about ten min. very very bad !! heavy heavy British accents. could barely understand them. so took it out and send it back today. i would not suggest anyone bother with this movie.
LOL That is what I love about people. We each have our own tastes, which is great!

We are currently watching the BBC version of Charles Dicken's "Bleak House" (it is three discs). It is so good! For people who like Jane Austin-style movies it's very appealing, and for people who like mysteries it's very appealing. I think even my uncultured brothers would like this one! Just be prepared for a marathon, or to watch it over a few days time because I think it's something like 12 episodes.

Believe it or not, I just saw "Overboard" for the first time! (I was away from home a lot in those days)

I enjoyed it-i thought it was very funny!! I also didn't realize how pretty Goldie Hawn was back in the day! Now I see where Kate Hudson got her looks!

Well, I already have the DVR working overtime, as the Christmas movies have begun. :cool: I recorded several (9) yesterday and watched 3 of them: "Christmas Caper," "Chasing Christmas," and "A Carol Christmas." Silly and cute. I love Christmas movies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom