Who will Win The Super Bowl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who will win the Super Bow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't care WHO wins, I just hope its a good game and not a dud like last year. I hope the commercials are funny - I'm especially looking forward to the Chad Johnson Super Bowl party commercials.

It's going to be a heck of a game regardless. I am sure Indy has been studying the film of when New England beat the Bears this year, and if any QB could duplicate what Brady did, it's Peyton Manning. If Peyton and the offensive line can figure out how to successfully deal with the stifiling Bears defense, Indy has a very good chance to win.

That said, I think the key to the game is which Rex Grossman shows up for the game today. Yes, Indy's defense improved over the last few games, but it is still lousy. If the offensively inept Grossman shows up, Indy's defense might be able to keep up. If Grossman is on his game, I don't think the Indy defense has a chance.

These teams are such polar opposites, anything could happen. If the Bears can shut down the Indy high powered offense, even if the inept Grossman shows up, I think the Bears would win. If the Bears defense can't stop Indy, then the Bears better hope that Grossman is on his game because that's the only way they'll have a chance of keeping up with Indy.

Personally, I'm rooting for the Colts. Peyton, IMHO, is long overdue a championship. Also, I'm still not over the desicration (sp?) of my Patriots by the Bears in the '85/'86 Super Bowl.

Regardless, t'will be a fun game to watch, if it doesn't get rained out.

The Browns aren't in it so who cares? HA! Who am I kidding, they'll never make the Super Bowl! Seriously, as much as I'd like the Bears to win, I'm going with the Colts by 14.

It should be a good game, but I'd like to see Peyton get his chance to shine.

6815298kw6.jpg

GO BEARS!!!!!!

BC

I've lived in Indiana all my life, but for 18 of my 22 years it has been about 30 mintes outside of Chicago, so the Bears are definitely my team. The Colts have always been my 2nd favorite team, so this is a great SuperBowl for me. I really want the Bears to win... but I know the Colts are the better team.

To win, the Bears need Rex Grossman. If they can't get a passing game together, then they're easy bait for the Colts defense. And while I believe the Bears defense will create **** for Peyton Manning, the Colts will still manage to get points on the board. Unless the Bears Defense plays like its 1985 again, then the only way for them to win is for Rex to bring a passing game. I am hopeful, but I'm not confident he can do it.

Go Bears Go Bears Go Bears Go Bears

One thing is that both coaches, Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are awesome, respectable guys.

I want to see a good game. I really don't know who will win.

IDEALLY:
Bears win (or lose by less than 7 points), and
There are more than 3 total field goals (both teams) and
There are more than 3 total interceptions (both teams) and
More points will be scored in the second half (incl overtime).

($10 bet would win $110) :cool:

I have been a Bear's fan since 1960. I've supported them through all the very bad years as well as the good years.
I believe that they will win, today, but the Colts are such a good team and you have to like Payton Manning.
It will be a great game, no matter who wins.:)

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
We’ll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.
And let them know why you’re wearing the crown.
You’re the pride and joy of all Illinois,
Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

Back
Top Bottom