Worried Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girlie, my prayers and thoughts are with you. I hated to see this and I know how distressing it can be, please don't hesitate to reach out, we are here for you sweetie!!!

You know we're here for you Crewsk and prayers are def. going up. Let us know as soon as you hear anything and if she's still awake when she gets home give her a kiss and tell her I hope she feels better soon. If you need to talk pm me.

cresk,
just returned from family dinner and just saw your post. You have paryers for that little cutie, for you and TC and your DH. I know how frightening having a sick child can be. Just keep talking to us here til you hear something. There is nothing as bad as waiting to hear how your baby is alone with TC and trying not to scare him and stay sane at the same time. Let us keep you busy, til you get the news...Remember, you have every good thought and prayer I can muster...
hugs, to you all.
kadesma

Thanks Andy, sattie, Sizz, & kades!

I had to make TC go to bed, he wanted to stay up until I found out something. I also had to promise him that I'd wake him up as soon as I do. I'm geoing to call hubby to see if they've even seen her yet.

All I got was hubby's voicemail.:( Our dog just brought me one of her teddy bears, laied it at my feet, & started whinning. He's used to being in bed with her until hubby & I go to bed.

Hang in there mommy,
you probably couldn't get through because they are with her now..Dh, will be calling soon..

kadesma

Thanks again Pook!

That's what I was thinking kades. I'm just so accustomed to being the one with either one of the kids when they go to the doc or ER that I have a hard time hangging in there. I know their daddy is fully capable of taking care of them & the doc will do whatever he/she has to to help her get better.

The doctor is probably seeing her now and made your husband turn off his phone. I know you'll keep us updated. Hang in there Crewsk.

Crewsk - I agree with middie - I'm sure hubby turned his phone off or down while doc is in the room. I'm sending hugs and prayers to Savannah and to Mom. TJ is a sweet brother and Daddy is a wonderful man!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

Thanks elf!

I just got an update from hubby. They are in an exam room & the doc said he couldn't tell if it's the virus or food poisoining so they are doing a urinalysis. They are waiting on the results of that right now. Hubby said that Savannah has slept through just about everything.

Sleep for her is a good thing! I would say get some rest but I'm not that stupid! lol You'll rest once she's securely under your wing again. Tell DH he certainly is a great example of what a Daddy should be. Not all DH's are like he is - you are blessed crewsk!

Last edited:
sorry to hear it crewsk, hope savannah's better soon.

btw, you need to watch out for dh. dads tend to go into overdrive and forget to take care of themselves during times like these.

Thanks bucky!

I'll be sure to take real good care of him as soon as I can. He's been running himself ragged the past couple of months with helping to take care of his dad too. Speaking of his dad, he's suppoed to take him to the doc today.

Back
Top Bottom