Wow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigDog

Head Chef
I was just perusing the main front page and noticed over 22,000 members here at DC! Aye Carumba! I'm a moderator at a police forum where we only have 1/4 of the membership as here! :shock:

On that note, kudos to the admin, helpers, and other "staff" here at DC. I think keeping up with that police forum is sometimes tough, I can't imagine what it is like with the membership and activity here! You guys (and gals) do a great job! :cool:

(I figured this beats trying to track down posts from all of the staff and giving karma, seeing as I was just reading the karma topic!) :LOL:

Thanks BigDog! We are lucky to have such a great group of members here. That makes our job so much easier. People, for the most part, want to play by the rules here because they see what it gets them...The best site out there :)

Very well said, Big Dog! I haven't had time to be on much here in the last few months, and when I do, there are soooo many posts and new members!!! It's fantastic! I feel awful when I don't have time to respond to all the intro's!!! Blessing to all our members and staff!!

Thank you Big Dog and Shannon,
The Administrators, Mods,helpers do some of the the picking up and dusting, but it's you who do the cooking and invite us in...That is why the forum runs so smoothly, we all pull together to form a bond of friendship...

kadesma:)

We owe alot to all who work hard on this site, How can we put it ? WE JUST LOVE YA ALL GANG ! :cool:
Besides here is their way of getting even with those who are bad ! :ohmy: Take my advise just don't go there
icon12.gif
icon10.gif

Attachments

• AWI037.jpeg
    AWI037.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Bad Day.jpg
    Bad Day.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 179
  • MEAN CAT.gif
    MEAN CAT.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 71
  • YbearP23.jpeg
    YbearP23.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 171
  • monkeygun4vz.gif
    monkeygun4vz.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
One of the forums I'm a member of has:

Total Topics: 83,590
Total Posts: 963,647
Total Members: 89,015

It's four years old.

The top poster there has 69,143 posts.

Yes Hats Off To The People Who "run" Dc You Guys Are The Best...
Thanks For All You Do To Keep This Site The Best Cooking
Forum Available On The Net :)

Back
Top Bottom