Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a very quiet day, sleeping in the morning and watching TV in the afternoon then falling over the dog toy basket in the evening (it's okay, the only thing broken was the basket and it came from the dollar store!).

That's it, I'm buying us each a set of training wheels.

Awwww rats, James doesn't feel well, so even though I could do it myself, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Just finished supper. DH was going to be so nice & cook tonight. It was awful! Undercooked & fatty paper thin ribeyes with a baked potato. Argg! He's complaining no one ate much but it was everything we could do to choke down what we did eat. Not sure I should say something or just avoid this fight tonight.

He tried. You can't ask for more. And bringing it up after the fact won't solve the problem. Only create one. Just say 'Thank You' and be grateful. Next time tell him you are in the mood for a nice can of Campblell's soup. :angel:

Started out slow, rapidly approaching hysteria, nurses meeting, extra hour at work and when I got home my new De Buyer pans were here!

slept late. then just piddled around. moved stuff from point a to point b. and rearranging the house decorating stuff just for a change. cleaned underneath the bathroom sink. was ruthless, throwing away stuff i haven't used in a long time. getting ready to go to grandson's house. somehow i stay busy.

Decided to make a childhood favorite dish for dinner but had to run out to Penzeys for mint and while I was out and about, stopped at an Armenian market and bought some lamejun for lunch.

As my first day off in over a week, I could think of better ways to spend it than at the dentist and grocery shopping!

Yesterday was wonderful, spending much of it here in light-hearted banter, while cooking DH his best meal in about two weeks (much thanks to Alix) and talking to a dear family friend about memories with Dad. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom