Your Dream Road Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
licia said:
I've always wanted to go to Vancouver, BC, but don't know whether I will get there or not. I suppose I have plenty to do even if I don't do that.

I'm with you, Licia!
I've travelled up the coast from So Cal to Oregon, but I really want to start here and to up to Vancouver.
My parents just finished a road trip from So Cal to South Dakota to Chicago and then back. Now there's a lot of driving!

So far, in Europe I go for public transportation rather than drive. The Oregon trip I mentioned included going up to Vancouver BC. The border guard had no sense of humor. When we were crossing she asked our purpose in going to Canada. We replied, quite honestly, to have some Chinese food. Seriously, we'd heard that Vancouver had some of the best Chinese food this side of the Pacific. She thought we were putting her on and wouldn't let us go until we said "tourism". We STILL spent much of our time in that city's Chinatown. Vancouver was beautiful, but I have to say my favorite city in Canada was Quebec. But then, I haven't been to any of the cities in between! So many places, so little time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom