DID YOU KNOW...
Both writer Edgar Allen Poe and LSD advocate Timothy Leary were kicked out of West Point.
1. Definition ( "F")
n.~ 1 : an invented fact believed to be true because of its appearance in print
2 : a briefly stated and usually trivial fact
2. who was bob Dole's running mate in his 1996 losing presidential bid?
3. do you remember the name of president carter's daughter?
4. can you name the only pitcher to win 300 games and not win the cy young
5. what was France called in the time of the roman empire?
6. what would you collect if you were a philatelist?
7. which movie "Tarzan" was an Olympic swimming champion?
8. which "Tarzan" was a champion body builder?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Stevie Wonder wrote the lyrics for "Ebony and Ivory".
2. JACK KEMP
4. cy young !
6. postage stamps
7. JOHNNY WEISSMULLER
8. GORDON SCOTT
The 1982 hit duet was actually an idea Paul McCartney hatched and wrote while in Scotland. Wonder was Paul's first choice for the duet, and they
collaborated on the melody, harmonies, and music.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister