DID YOU KNOW...
Under the Fair Labor Standards Act, the minimum wage was originally 25 cents
per hour on Oct. 24, 1938.
1. Which Century saw the heyday of the 'Black Death' ?
a. - 10th
b. - 12th
c. - 14th
d. - 16th
2. Tikal, in Guatemala, has ruins associated with which ancient historical
a. - Aztecs
b. - Mayans
c. - Incans
d. - Olmecs
3. What color is Himalayan sea salt?
a. - White
b. - Gray
c. - Yellow
d. - Pink
4. Name That Musical ;
"Boy, boy, crazy boy, stay loose boy. Breeze it buzz it, easy does it. Turn
off the juice boy."
5. An orchestra bell has a special name. What is it?
6. The only political leader who won the Nobel Prize in Literature during
the 20th century was.......
a. - John F. Kennedy
b. - Franklin Roosevelt
c. - Theodore Roosevelt
d. - Winston Churchill
7. What was the birth name of NBA star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ?
8. The old saying goes that this many inches of snow contain one inch of
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
all Mammals have teats, and supply milk to their young via these .
1. - c
2. - b
3. - d
4. 'West Side Story'
6. - d
7. Lew Alcindor
8. - 10
Though all mammals have mammary glands and produce milk, not all mammals
have teats. The exceptions are the two monotremes the Echidna and the
Platypus. In monotremes the milk is secreted onto the surface of the skin
like sweat and licked off the body hairs by the young.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill