DID YOU KNOW...
Two teenagers started UPS.
1. Monopoly !
How many sets of properties on which you can place houses and hotels, have
only two properties in the set?
a. - 0
b. - 1
c. - 2
d. - 3
2. Ad Slogan ;
"What would you do for a ________ ___ ?"
3. What were the name of the three sons of Noah?
(Hint; S___ , H__, J_____ )
4. The water monitor is the second heaviest lizard in the world. What is the
5. What TV series had the characters, Jill Munroe, Sabrina Duncan, and Kelly
6. With the exception of the Galapagos Islands, Puna Island is the largest
island in what country?
a. - Chile
b. - Ecuador
c. - Colombia
d. - Bolivia
7. What two world leaders survived assassination attempts in 1981?
8. Born in 1934, Canadiens Annette, Cecile, Emilie, Marie and Yvonne became
collectively known....... what ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Mr. Rogers was an ordained Methodist Minister.
1. - c
2. Klondike Bar
3. Shem, Ham, Japheth
4. Komodo dragon
5. "Charlie's Angels"
6. - b
7. Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II
8. the Dionne Quintuplets
Rogers graduated from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and was ordained a
minister of the United Presbyterian Church in 1963. His mission as an
ordained minister, instead of being a pastor of a church, was to minister to
children and their families through television.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.