Supper Friday April 15, 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
It's the Cleveland home opener today. We usually have hot dogs, chips, beer...real baseball foods. But since today is also Good Friday, we ended up sharing a tub of Captain Parker's clam chowder. No complaints.

What was your supper tonight?

Tax Day Supper

IMG_1520.jpg

We mailed in our State and Federal Tax returns today :rolleyes:
I made a new-to-us recipe, Tortellini Olive Salad, with some add-ins of Cherry Tomatoes, Diced Cucumber and Anchovy Fillets - this is DH's plate :LOL:

Good Friday dinner was a loaded salad, shrimp cocktail, linguine with white clam sauce, baked clams, and garlic bread.

good_friday_041522_1_img_9477-jpg.49419

good_friday_041522_2_img_9481-jpg.49420

good_friday_041522_3_img_9484-jpg.49421

We're visiting the in-laws for the long weekend. DH has both Friday and Monday off, w00t!

The others had pizza and I had a sub from a place on the way from home to the in-laws. They apparently make an excellent pizza. I know they make excellent submarine sandwiches with a house sauce that actually enhances the sub. That was a late lunch and we just snacked on sausages later. My mother-in-law had also made a lemon meringue pie and chocolate cream pie (all from scratch), so those got sampled. Deeeelish.

Out running errands so, we stopped by our favorite Japanese restaurant for bento boxes.
Donkatsu for Jeannie, Teriyaki Salmon for me.

Earlier I had made a chocolate pie for dessert.

Ross

IMG_20220415_113850909_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom