"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy
Click Here to Login

Old 10-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #1
Assistant Cook

White chocolate and strawberry cheese cake

Hi Everyone,

I thought i would share with you, my first cheese cake.

Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!).

Firstly, I bashed up 250g (8oz) of digestive biscuits and mixed it with 125g (4oz) of butter. I then flattened this all out in a flan dish and put it in the fridge.

Next, I melted 200g (7oz) of white chocolate and mixed it with 1/2 pint of cream and 280g (10oz) of cream cheese.

Then I poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.

After that, I cut a load of strawberries in half and covered the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!

Click image for larger version

Name:	strawb.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	31803

Scott-180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #2
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-180 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I thought i would share with you, my first cheese cake.

Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!).

Firstly, I bashed up 250g (8oz) of digestive biscuits and mixed it with 125g (4oz) of butter. I then flattened this all out in a flan dish and put it in the fridge.

Next, I melted 200g (7oz) of white chocolate and mixed it with 1/2 pint of cream and 280g (10oz) of cream cheese.

Then I poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.

After that, I cut a load of strawberries in half and covered the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!

Attachment 31803
Nice Job , look's great too.

salt and pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by salt and pepper View Post
Nice Job , look's great too.
+1

Ross
Old 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM   #4
Master Chef

Looks really good! Love white chocolate.

Tags
recipe, cake, cheese, chocolate, strawberry, white chocolate

White chocolate and strawberry cheese cake Hi Everyone, I thought i would share with you, my first cheese cake. Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!). Firstly, I bashed up 250g (8oz) of digestive biscuits and mixed it with 125g (4oz) of butter. I then flattened this all out in a flan dish and put it in the fridge. Next, I melted 200g (7oz) of white chocolate and mixed it with 1/2 pint of cream and 280g (10oz) of cream cheese. Then I poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly. After that, I cut a load of strawberries in half and covered the cheese cake with them. To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top. It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!:chef: [ATTACH]31803[/ATTACH] 3 stars 1 reviews