Easy, Freezable Squares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trip

Senior Cook
Okay, here's my dilemma.... I can cook almost any meal, give me a recipe and things rarely get screwed up. But I do Christmas every year for 13 people... my family and my parents in law... I don't bake... I'm bad at it... I bought a ton of stuff last year from M & M's and from bake sales and froze them last year, froze them and put them on a tray at X-mas, kinda worked but felt like I cheated. I'm not planning on starting them this week or anything but does anyone have any good recipes for squares that I can make and freeze (or just make if they're easy enough, I just don't want to spend every waking moment of the week before trying to make squares). I don't do pies, those are my moms department, shared by my grandmother, just need things I can put on a tray to go with the pies, and for my annual New years eve party. Any suggestions? New stuff welcome... no offense but I have Rice Krispie Squares down pat lol....

Brownies usually freeze pretty well.
I actually have a brownie recipe out of a magazine somewhere that is quite yummy frozen. I just have to find it.
But muffins tend to be the only thing I ever freeze, so I'm not sure about anything else.

Back
Top Bottom