Anybody eating Dinner today, Sat. 06/05/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we're going to a friend's wedding reception. it's a fancy schmancy place, so i hope the grub's good.

We had mixed salad (rocket mix leaves with tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions) with feta plus ham cooked in coke. Just an easy olive oil plus balsamic dressing,

Was lush.

In honor of the running of the Belmont Stakes today, we'll be enjoying good old New York Chili Dogs (okay - Chili "turkey" Dogs), with all the trimmings.

Hi we are having grilled thick pork chops with home made bbq sauce, I sliced thin some potatoes sprayed a muffin tin and put in the potatoes with thin slices of sweet onion and some cream and swiss cheese and cooked in the oven til done will reheat a few minutes on the bbq Stossing a green slald of mache and herbs.
no dessert have to do one for tomorrow.
kades

Hi we are having grilled thick pork chops with home made bbq sauce, I sliced thin some potatoes sprayed a muffin tin and put in the potatoes with thin slices of sweet onion and some cream and swiss cheese and cooked in the oven til done will reheat a few minutes on the bbq Stossing a green slald of mache and herbs.
no dessert have to do one for tomorrow.
kades

Homemade bbq sauce, Hmmmmm did you use the ingredients from the thread, and are not sharing, or did you do your own thing and still not sharing??? :rolleyes::LOL::rolleyes:

We went to a graduation lunch today hosted by my son and his SO.......it was for her daughter. My son, Joe, did all the cooking.........wow, what a spread he did!! Fantastic!!
I was so proud of him.
We raided the freezer for dinner tonite......Trader Joe's French onion soup, and TJ's Lemongrass Chicken Stix..........Dang, that Trader Joe can cook good stuff. Yumm
My son Joe, too.

Another pastrami sandwich from the grocery deli, this time with some of their cole slaw. Was a very long day with teaching cake decorating to a few teens, seeing my Dad, picking up groceries and hauling everything in from the car. I needed a non-cooked quick tasty and nutritious meal. Oh yeah, forgot the huge glass of milk!

sketti, bread. minestrone & zucch/sauce. adult beverage.

i meant chix soup. sheesh, i'm flaky as a pillsbury cresent lately! :)
.....by the way, the compound-butter for the bread..... i shuddered! this anchovy/bleu sorta item. ~ew.~ & i could dine on anchovy & bleu cheeses, themselves, unabashedly. on that i may well avoid that place hereafter, food is luv, & that food..... luv was less than a component in that the love was nary a component.

Another pastrami sandwich from the grocery deli, this time with some of their cole slaw. Was a very long day with teaching cake decorating to a few teens, seeing my Dad, picking up groceries and hauling everything in from the car. I needed a non-cooked quick tasty and nutritious meal. Oh yeah, forgot the huge glass of milk!

#10 and 14 (Me thinks) is just for you and your milk... Please please please tell me your honest opinion, as I value it along with our DC friendship...

Back
Top Bottom