Anyone making dinner tonight, May 6?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I bought a couple steaks to grill. They have been marinading in bbq sauce all day. Also bought some red new potatoes, and corn on the cob. I hope the rain holds off!

Oooh, steaks sound so good! We are having hamburgers on the grill and whatever else I can find in the pantry that does not require any prep - I think I have some leftover fritos - ooh, forget it, dh just told me the grill is out of gas - on the border for mexican food-yeah! I think I'll have a swirl.

I need someone to send me a care package - lol!!!

Husband just left to play some rollerblade hockey & already said he won't be wanting anything by the time he gets home, so guess I'll just toss something together for myself. Not feeling very ambitious - maybe just a nice salad, perhaps with some soup.

Didn't really plan much for today - was too busy enjoying all the Kentucky Derby hoopla on TV all day while puttering around.

We had loose meat (all natural ground chuck) and potato pancakes with sharp cheddar, parm and scallions......

Oh, and two bad loaves of bread. One with too much liquid and one with not enough.

I went out for supper tonight.. nothing special, but was in good company so it made the meal good.

I just had a shrimp ceasar salad and a bit of wine. Simple, but tasty.

Back
Top Bottom