Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a pizza crust for wife and kids for diner before going to work today. I used a small part of the dough to make a calzone for my self, yum, that was a good breakfast.

I was in the mood for a frittata. Potatoes, eggs, diced red pepper, sliced sweet onion, baby swiss, deli smoked ham , sea salt, malabar pepper, garlic powder.

Cheerios, with a sliced banana, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey, and pecan pieces all mixed together with milk. I love it. Tomorrow, it'll be either whole grain pancakes or waffles, with strawberry freezer jam, or some real maple syrup.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I love it! Some of these posts of "I just had..." show post times in the afternoon! My kind of time schedule.:ROFLMAO: After all, if you are "breaking fast" it doesn't matter what time you eat, right?

As for me, I had a bowl of cook-it oatmeal from TJs with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. mmm............

I love it! Some of these posts of "I just had..." show post times in the afternoon! My kind of time schedule.:ROFLMAO: After all, if you are "breaking fast" it doesn't matter what time you eat, right?

As for me, I had a bowl of cook-it oatmeal from TJs with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. mmm............
remember just because its afternoon your time doesn't mean it is afternoon where they are. 4 hours difference in time/ meal from east USA to west USA and some people are from other countries like aus, uk where they are many hours ahead of us. Thailand etc. having said that i sometimes don't eat till afternoon due to strange sleep hours for me. :LOL: i am having some chicken dipped in my and frank's hot sauce for my .............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast/lunch not sure maybe its dinner. i have only slept 1 1/2 hours since yesterday morning LOL.
have a great ummmmmmmmmmmm day sweetie.

Just butter pecan coffee so far. I didn't sleep well last night either!
butter pecan coffee? that sounds fantastic!! i haven't come across those beans yet!! i grab a bag when i see coffee beans and munch a bean if i like it some go in the bag. i work my way down the line sniffing and tasting adding to the bag when its full i have a nice little blend of beans. in the freezer till i need. now i have a grind and brew coffee maker so i just fill the hopper with beans and the water well and push the button. it even has a gold mesh forever filter basket. it also has a delayed brew option. i love it!! 12 cups but with my big mugs we get maybe 7 cups.

remember just because its afternoon your time doesn't mean it is afternoon where they are. 4 hours difference in time/ meal from east USA to west USA and some people are from other countries like aus, uk where they are many hours ahead of us. Thailand etc. having said that i sometimes don't eat till afternoon due to strange sleep hours for me. :LOL: i am having some chicken dipped in my and frank's hot sauce for my .............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast/lunch not sure maybe its dinner. i have only slept 1 1/2 hours since yesterday morning LOL.
have a great ummmmmmmmmmmm day sweetie.
Yeah, I didn't think of checking locations until after i submitted. But I still don't have a problem with "breakfast" at 2:00 PM!:)

Try to get some sleep...maybe you can have a great night.

We've had our grind-and-brew coffee maker for nine years (we're on our second - don't ask) and I love it! Just the smell of the beans grinding wakes me up!

chocolate pudding.....let's see, that is a dairy and bread exchange isn't it?
LOL! Reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine about chocolate cake. If you've never heard it, it's on Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom