Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a pizza crust for wife and kids for diner before going to work today. I used a small part of the dough to make a calzone for my self, yum, that was a good breakfast.

I was in the mood for a frittata. Potatoes, eggs, diced red pepper, sliced sweet onion, baby swiss, deli smoked ham , sea salt, malabar pepper, garlic powder.

Cheerios, with a sliced banana, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey, and pecan pieces all mixed together with milk. I love it. Tomorrow, it'll be either whole grain pancakes or waffles, with strawberry freezer jam, or some real maple syrup.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I love it! Some of these posts of "I just had..." show post times in the afternoon! My kind of time schedule.:ROFLMAO: After all, if you are "breaking fast" it doesn't matter what time you eat, right?

As for me, I had a bowl of cook-it oatmeal from TJs with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. mmm............

I love it! Some of these posts of "I just had..." show post times in the afternoon! My kind of time schedule.:ROFLMAO: After all, if you are "breaking fast" it doesn't matter what time you eat, right?

As for me, I had a bowl of cook-it oatmeal from TJs with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. mmm............
remember just because its afternoon your time doesn't mean it is afternoon where they are. 4 hours difference in time/ meal from east USA to west USA and some people are from other countries like aus, uk where they are many hours ahead of us. Thailand etc. having said that i sometimes don't eat till afternoon due to strange sleep hours for me. :LOL: i am having some chicken dipped in my and frank's hot sauce for my .............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast/lunch not sure maybe its dinner. i have only slept 1 1/2 hours since yesterday morning LOL.
have a great ummmmmmmmmmmm day sweetie.

Just butter pecan coffee so far. I didn't sleep well last night either!
butter pecan coffee? that sounds fantastic!! i haven't come across those beans yet!! i grab a bag when i see coffee beans and munch a bean if i like it some go in the bag. i work my way down the line sniffing and tasting adding to the bag when its full i have a nice little blend of beans. in the freezer till i need. now i have a grind and brew coffee maker so i just fill the hopper with beans and the water well and push the button. it even has a gold mesh forever filter basket. it also has a delayed brew option. i love it!! 12 cups but with my big mugs we get maybe 7 cups.

remember just because its afternoon your time doesn't mean it is afternoon where they are. 4 hours difference in time/ meal from east USA to west USA and some people are from other countries like aus, uk where they are many hours ahead of us. Thailand etc. having said that i sometimes don't eat till afternoon due to strange sleep hours for me. :LOL: i am having some chicken dipped in my and frank's hot sauce for my .............. hmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast/lunch not sure maybe its dinner. i have only slept 1 1/2 hours since yesterday morning LOL.
have a great ummmmmmmmmmmm day sweetie.
Yeah, I didn't think of checking locations until after i submitted. But I still don't have a problem with "breakfast" at 2:00 PM!:)

Try to get some sleep...maybe you can have a great night.

We've had our grind-and-brew coffee maker for nine years (we're on our second - don't ask) and I love it! Just the smell of the beans grinding wakes me up!

chocolate pudding.....let's see, that is a dairy and bread exchange isn't it?
LOL! Reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine about chocolate cake. If you've never heard it, it's on Youtube.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom