Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always eat brekky ... usually an egg with a piece of toast and a pot of tea. Sometimes I wish I was more adventurous!

It was just scrambled eggs (with a little green onion) and whole wheat english muffins on the breakfast plate this morning in WA state. I didn't mix the eggs good enough. :ermm: I was in a hurry.

img_809711_0_18c937960f48174ad18a538e5b0d66f1.jpg

this will be breakfast in a few hours:

Southern Corncakes W/ Corn and Bacon
recipe posted in:
Bread, Cornbread, Sandwiches...
Also includes yeast breads, waffles, etc.

Started this morning with coffee (AH the elixir of life!) and then had a bowl of leftover green bean casserole. Thinking of going for seconds on that.

Well, if chocolates and potato salad just after I got up counts, I ate breakfast. I have chocolate eggs on my coffee table and they are hard to resist even at 10 in the morning. (I have insomnia, I am awake from 3 - 5 am every day and then go back to bed and sleep until 10 some days). Today was 8 am and I was already nibbling on the chocolate.

Smoothie...a banana, 6 oz. unsweetened pineapple juice, 1/2 tsp. crushed ginger, a tbsp. raw coconut oil, tsp. ground sarsaparilla root, an oz. of hempseed protein powder, four ice cubes. Coffee is making now. Very late morning.

I ate breakfast. I didn't use to, but I have actually have been waking up early enough lately!

I usually have a smoothie but today I had an Eggbeaters scramble, whole wheat English muffin and a cup of strawberries and kiwi.

i've had a sore throat, ear ache and 103F fever for 2 days. so my breakfast yesterday and probably today will be canned tomato or chicken and stars soup (i hate canned but i am the one who cooks the soup and am just not up to it), orange juice and 2 advil.

Back
Top Bottom