Dinner June 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some left over chicken from last night and I'm craving chicken nacho's, so I guess that's on my menu so far. Or maybe chicken salad sandwiches. Can't seem to make up my mind yet. :neutral:

pizza: homemade whole wheat no-knead crust, homemade pizza sauce, red onions from the garden and the last of the homemade mozzarella cheese

One daughter is out for dinner, the other one has dance recital tonight so I'm not sure WHAT to make. I'm kind of craving a big old smokie on the BBQ.

Left over chicken here for me.. leftover kielbasa and mashed potatoes for SO.

How sweet are ya on me now???

Attachments

• DC PIX 038.jpg
    DC PIX 038.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 172
I had a L.O.U.S.Y. start of the day today thanks to my DOCTORS!!

Well I calmed down by 5 PM and made chili over brown rice and thats it. I didn't feel like fooling around with any veggies because it was to darn HOT!! Sorry no pics tonight.

i am going to make bbq chicken using my salt free sauce. noodles and cabbage. maybe acorn squash.

what are you planning?

ended up with carl's junior western bacon burger and oil rings. i know, it is certainly not anything i should be eating, salt, etc. but i was craving it and just gave :ermm:in. it was a wonderful as i remember. :LOL:

Yesterday I made a nice big pan of turkey lasagna. (Yes, even though it was hot out.) Whipped it up in no time using fresh lasagna noodles from the market (they were great!!), ground turkey, sweet onions, bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, diced farmers market summer squash, ricotta/mozzarella/parmesan cheeses, Giant Italian flat-leaf parsley from the garden, etc., etc. Served with a big green salad & have plenty of leftovers to enjoy for lunch & to pop into the freezer to enjoy at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom