Dinner plans for Tuesday, December 6th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
If there is another thread for this, could a mod please merge them? I couldn't find one, but that doesn't mean it isn't there! :rolleyes:

DH is definitely off, so I am doing his beer can chicken today with the ginseng fed organic chicken I got (in the oven - too cold to Q). Dad is getting a hot chicken sandwich with minced chicken and tons of gravy. I am going to have a protien shake to start and will see what my tummy can handle from there.

Last edited:
what's a wienie, pac? a hot dog?

lol, reminds me of a "dickfer".

dw just got home from the ridiculously overpriced fish monger. the guy probably closes up shop and has a holiday after she leaves.

i think she bought sashimi grade tuna and shrimp. the tuna will be seared and served with a soy/ginger/wasabi dipping sauce. the shrimp will probably be for a cocktail.

Just back from the liquor store with a box full of holiday awesome! Forgot the Strongbow though. Dinner will be a simple halibut and rice with a side of convincing my daughter she used to love fish a year ago and it's good for you too. Might have to crack into that box of holiday awesome early:)

if my turkey soup gets done, that is what i will have. cooked carcass yesterday. strained today and added carrots, celery, and onions.

if not done, don't have a clue! maybe a tuna melt.

i thought so. how are you cooking them with the shells? (pasta, i presume, lol)

i am sofa king re todd ed.
:cool:

Shells, spent casings... ;)

I'm doing MsM's hot dog coins recipe. It should show up under New Posts. I know she started that thread today. I've got some dogs to use up and have wanted to try that one for a while. Should be nice and easy.

what's a wienie, pac? a hot dog?

lol, reminds me of a "dickfer".

dw just got home from the ridiculously overpriced fish monger. the guy probably closes up shop and has a holiday after she leaves.

i think she bought sashimi grade tuna and shrimp. the tuna will be seared and served with a soy/ginger/wasabi dipping sauce. the shrimp will probably be for a cocktail.

:LOL::LOL:

I don't know what is going on with dinner. As far as I know, it's leftovers.

I have a hankerin' for a hot dog. DH had Lil' Smokies at work, so he gets to polish off the CP chicken and wild rice.

I'm making burgers with mac'n'cheese for the side. Picked up some bacon and some leaf lettuce and a couple of small tomatoes to dress the burgers.

Tonight's dinner will be an odds and ends night,cleaning out the fridge. Don't know what and not sure when as SO is working late.

We're having kid dinner. Chicken nuggets and fries (wedges actually), beanie weenies (must be the night for them!), and either a green salad or veggies and dip. I felt too lazy to do any real cooking today.

Back
Top Bottom