Dinner Saturday 25th May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
For tonights dinner we are having some crumbed whiting fillets with some hot and spicy potato wedges :yum:

Everyone must be busy enjoying the weekend. :)

I stirred together baked bean bean bean burger and bacon casserole with onions molasses brown sugar spicy tomato sauce. Pan o' corn bread is in the oven now and as soon as it comes out, it is time to eat.

We're having spaghetti with hot Italian sausage and clam marinara sauce.

I just got back from the store in the city. I'll be having a clambake.

Cooked up a few burgers on the grill and made some mac n cheese. Quick and easy.

We did take out from the restaurant across the street. SO had a fried haddock dinner and I had a pepper steak sandwich. We shared onion rings.

Heated a small boneless ham, roasted cauliflower/broccoli/carrots with it in the oven. Made a big pan of paprika potato cubes. :yum: All perfect foods for a chilly, damp day.

The broth and the crusty bread didn't make it into the picture, but rest assured, they were there :yum:

Attachments

• Clambake1.jpg
    Clambake1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Clambake2.jpg
    Clambake2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 208
I made burgers sans buns with cheddar and A1 sauce, roasted potatoes with evoo, Penzey's 4/S Seasoned Sea Salt and black pepper, and green salad.

Roast beast, garlic mashed taters, gravy, green beans and carrots.

lawwd, that's the best clam bake i ever seed, that i weren't invited to....:yum:

pac, you sure you're not one of them 'undeclared' lottery winners?

Actually I did win last week's lottery. I matched the powerball. That's worth a hair under four clams... literally :LOL:

Wish I was there!!!

As I was making my purchases I noticed they had soft shell crabs all laid out on ice nice and pretty and was reminded of your sandwich, but there's just something holding me back from trying that yet, as good as it looks. Well, except for the legs dangling out :LOL:

The broth and the crusty bread didn't make it into the picture, but rest assured, they were there :yum:

Love the fact that there was smoked sausage in with the lobstah! :yum: Not exactly the New England version but oh so yummy. Best chowdah I ever had was from Buehlers grocery store recipe - it includes discs of smoked kielbasa. Gotta dig that recipe out someday.

Back
Top Bottom