Dinner, Tuesday May 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pork scallopini topped with arugala and radicchio and sauteed shitake mushrooms on the side.

Not sure about dessert, maybe the last of the cinammon chip cookies.

Pictures of dinner:
Pork scallopini with arugala and radicchio, sauteed shitake muschrroms with balsamic vinegar and lemon, and roasted red potatoes with parsley. CinnamonChip Spice cookies.

Attachments

• PorkScallopiniWGreens.jpg
    PorkScallopiniWGreens.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 153
  • CinnamonChipSpiceCookies.jpg
    CinnamonChipSpiceCookies.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Would you like to post your recipe here under whatever category it fits, Mav?
I'm looking for something different to try.

That was pretty much it on the Pad Thai, LOL. I need to rest right now, but I will put both recipes I make on threads tonight. They do rely on being able to buy the Pad Thai sauce and Panang curry paste from the store.

Thanks Maverick, your rest definitely comes first.
I saw the ingredients, but didn't notice what to do with them. I'll look again. Then I'll need to see if the store I shop has those ingredients.

That looks fantastic, Dave!

Thanks Maverick, your rest definitely comes first.
I saw the ingredients, but didn't notice what to do with them. I'll look again. Then I'll need to see if the store I shop has those ingredients.

That looks fantastic, Dave!

Good point, I posted the recipe for you and anyone else that may want to try this at home. Pretty simplified version, but makes for a nice noodle dish. I will try and get DW to post her Pad See Ew recipe here. It uses wide rice noodles and a sauce that is a cross between soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.

Thanks Maverick! You can be my wingman anytime. I don't care what happened to Goose.
:LOL:
Going to look for that recipe now :)

Thanks for the compliments all! They were new recipes all around. Turned out pretty good I think.

Back
Top Bottom