Invention Test Thursday - 11/07/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks very much S&P - what are you eating this evening?
39817-albums933-picture5683.jpg
My GF with a deer I got this morn. I'll try the backstraps.

Last edited:
I won't lie, that was a bit of shock! :LOL:

(the dead animal with it's eyes open, not the GF)

Well enjoy S&P!

I'm going with the Big Salad again tonight.
I was feeling lazy for lunch so picked up a pizza. I'm not really hungry at the moment, nor expect to be later. And I rather enjoyed that salad I made last night; romaine, carrots, sweet onions, blue cheese, muenster cheese, big whompin croutons, catalina dressing... seems I'm forgetting something. I'll remember when I open up the fridge and poke around.

Leftover chili, and lowfat Jarlsberg with Ancient Grains crackers from Costco, which sound very healthy and are delicious, but after reading the box, apparently have no redeeming nutritional value whatsover. They do have 0 transfats though ;)

Last edited:
I had leftover spaghetti and a salad. Still have a lot of food in the fridge. Fortunately DH will be home for the weekend and has all next week off so he'll eat it all up!

Homemade mac n' cheese and a giant salad. Glad to be starting my days off this week. I'm bushed.

Homemade mac n' cheese and a giant salad. Glad to be starting my days off this week. I'm bushed.

Oh sure.
I say I am having the Big Salad, so you have to have the giant salad :rolleyes:
:LOL:

SO's Low Carb Day #4. SO had a bowl of chicken soup and I had an avocado and shrimp salad with Marie Rose sauce. Thanks Harry!

As a side note, I bought two avocados last Saturday and put them into a bag with an apple. They were ready today for dinner. I'd probably eat more avos if I didn't have to plan so far ahead.

Harry, never heard of Katie Price, but glad she influenced your dinner choices! lol :ROFLMAO: Another great throw together meal with what you've got - can't beat mushrooms, smoked bacon and pasta. :ohmy: Looks great.

No dinner for me tonight. Went out for a late lunch with my dearest friends, so I wasn't hungry enough this evening to bother with anything more than the slice of strawberry vanilla cake I brought home. :ermm::yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom