Super Bowl Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Elders had German pork roast, gravy, potatoes, mixed veggies. Dad had a salad, Mom had fresh fruit. I ate my big meal at breakfast, so I had a cup of homemade soup around 3. I

I made broiled Buffalo wings today, and DW sort of followed K-L's recipe for nachos (no chicken), and made a really awesome loaded platter. Best one yet. Thanks again, K-L.

Plus, she made fresh guacamole, a tomato salad, and veggie yakisoba noodles.

Then we all watched the game. My son decided 2 years ago that he was an Eagles fan. I disown him every fall now.

Actually, I had to leave for work at halftime, but I was on the phone home as the Eagles won. He was so excited. They're probably buying Eagles championship crap on QVC right now.

TMI again Addie. :wacko:

I'm doing a beef Asian noodle soup dish just flying by the seat of my pants and having fun thinking what to use. Geeze, I just love cooking like this even though we'll likely never have the same thing again. Cooking and life is a big adventure.

P2040060_1.jpg

TMI again Addie. :wacko:

I'm doing a beef Asian noodle soup dish just flying by the seat of my pants and having fun thinking what to use. Geeze, I just love cooking like this even though we'll likely never have the same thing again. Cooking and life is a big adventure.

Sounds like Addie is also flying by the seat of her pants. :LOL:

CD

See how closely I pay attention to football stuff? ;) :ROFLMAO:
Heh, since I live in Patriots territory, I'm spoon fed this all the time. This past week was all Patriots Super Bowl all the time on the news. News-News? We don't need to report no stinkin' news! :LOL:

No onion soup. We had salads, then our Philly cheesesteaks with baked potato wedges. I forgot we had brownies for dessert! :ohmy:

Attachments

• 20180204_212701.jpg
    20180204_212701.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom