Tuesday's Table July 10, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bratwurst got changed out for some "cheater" chicken souvlaki kabobs, but we made a huge dent in the broccoli salad.

The kabobs were a cheat because they were frozen and already marinated. I don't think I will get them again because the meat was small chunks and dried out quickly on the grill.

For evening meal I am having banana chips, tortilla chips with cheese dip and chocolate ice cream :pig:

Sounds wonderful!! I love that broccoli salad, it's one of my faves.

Tonight we had the last of the stuffed bell peppers :yum: with some cucumber salad :yum: and some fried green 'maters :yum: :yum:

Tis the same thing we had last night, other than we didn't have the last of the stuffed bell peppers last night... (that was put in for you BT)

lol, who... little ol'me?

what if you only ate half of the remaining stuffed peppers each night. you'd never run out. :wacko:

it depends on how hungry you are.

were they smashed at home? mmmm home split atoms...

and if you said the atoms were smashed by a famous chef and cost an absurd amount, someone would go for it. lol.

Tonight is pizza and a green salad. I've actually found a frozen pizza that's good! Yes, I'm as shocked as you are! It's Newman's Own Thin and Crispy Four Cheese Pizza - It has a really fresh taste and a nice crispy crust, and it's better than a lot of fresh pizzas I've had, not to mention the usual vile frozen ones.

Tonight we had sausages, peppers and onions with a side of rice. Something easy since i was gone most of the day and it was to hot to heat up the kitchen.

Alix, I have posted the recipe for Chicken Lemon Ricotta Pasta just now...in the Pasta section :)

I cooked a flap steak and we had mashed potato, corn-on-the cob, cucumbers and tomatoes on the side.

Back
Top Bottom