What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made my first Pasta Pomodoro Basilico with garlic bread we had it for lunch and Im pleased by the outcome of the dish...my brother loved it and wants me to make it for his birthday..

Oh my! That is beautiful, may I have it for my birthday, too?:)

I'll be having corned beef, potatoes and coleslaw.

I was out running errands so I grabbed a burger and fries at Checkers. I tried the new Burger, it was pretty good.

I have a layer of wheat Chex and a layer of the corn on top of that. I'm sure at some point I'll end up with a mixture of both. Just trying to finish up the Chex left over from making Chex Mix at Christmas...I already ate all the Rice...:)

I have a layer of wheat Chex and a layer of the corn on top of that. I'm sure at some point I'll end up with a mixture of both. Just trying to finish up the Chex left over from making Chex Mix at Christmas...I already ate all the Rice...:)
Chex Mix is great. I know you can buy it, but nothing beats homemade!

I forgot to say that I had microwave popcorn yesterday for lunch.....and, it didn't agree with me.

I had some braised spaghetti squash and sprouted wheat toast. The squash was braised in onions, Marsala, some herbs, and roasted chicken pan drippings, and was then left to brown with a crust of parmigiano a couple days ago. Delish!

Tim

I had some braised spaghetti squash and sprouted wheat toast. The squash was braised in onions, Marsala, some herbs, and roasted chicken pan drippings, and was then left to brown with a crust of parmigiano a couple days ago. Delish!

Tim
I LOVE spaghetti squash. I'm going to have to have that again soon.

Gee, must be nice. I had the same thing yesterday as the day before.. soup and a peanut butter sandwich. :neutral:

Tonights lunch will be baked salmon with an asian glaze, the rest of the asparagus and herbed rice blend. Lunch will happen at about 10 pm.

For some reason a peanut butter sandwich sounds really good, maybe for breakfast when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom