What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dh got up & made pancakes for everyone. I had 3 egg whites, fried hard, 2 pieces of bacon & 2 slices of lite, 12 grain bread & a coffee with cream. Full to the top!

simon, was the pancake breakfast made for you too? i know a marvelous fat free syrup from vermont that tastes just like pure maple syrup, just in case it was sugar, not carbs that you were trying to avoid. but that said, the breakfast you had sounds perfectly fine too!:)

simon, was the pancake breakfast made for you too? i know a marvelous fat free syrup from vermont that tastes just like pure maple syrup, just in case it was sugar, not carbs that you were trying to avoid. but that said, the breakfast you had sounds perfectly fine too!:)
No pancakes for me. I am real interested in your sugar free syrup though. Can it be boughten in the grocery store, or on-line? I do like pancakes sometimes but I opted for the 12 grain, lite bread today instead. Thank you!

i found this fabulous tasting maple-flavored syrup that is sugar free (made with splenda) and low calorie (just 30 calories per 1/4 cup serving) to go with my medifast pancakes--i love this stuff! i'm pretty sure it can be found in most major supermarkets in the u.s. it is called maple grove farms, low calorie syrup, sugar free, maple flavor. most likely there is a website, too....

there you go, simon--hope you find and like it the way i do! i stopped buying pure maple syrup altogether once i found this.:)

Wasn't sure if my stomach was feeling good yet, so I had a cup of beef broth and two slices of bread dipped in the broth.

My stomach is fine.

Hectic day. had half the kids in our apartment building tagging along for church, then took the lot swimming. Hubby asked me to make us all dinner and invited the kids with parents infront of me. Couldn't really say no :(
I had 3 fries off my sons plate at the pool and the ice left over in his cream soda lol!

SO picked up some hand made breakfast sausage from a local sausage shop. We had them for breakfast along with eggs and HB potatoes.

We went out for breakfast after mass. I had 2 harvest grain pancakes with sugar free syrup & 1 sausage link with a cup of coffee. It was not that great, pretty cold. Yuck!

Today was steel cut oats topped with brown sugar, sliced almonds, walnuts, brown sugar & milk with a cup of coffee & a little cream in it. Thinking about switching to decaf. maybe it would help lower my bp?

Back
Top Bottom