What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 soft scrambled eggs with a tiny red onion chopped, not cooked long enough other than to heat it when stirred in with the eggs. That's ok. These onions are so sweet. Little Thimble size. Found a bag of them over next to the shallots. add a grating of cheddar and cover off heat just long enough to melt the cheese. Give it a stir and serve with a slice of cinnamon toast and black coffee.

If you have a cat, bet it loves your breath. My two cats love my breath after a sardine lunch, not so much after something sweet. My ex-husband introduced me to limburger sandwiches on white bread with onions -- his family origin was Swiss.

Haha. No cat...but my husband almost died when I opened the limburger package (and he is half swiss and lived there for a few years!)

Woke up late. Grabbed a cold hot dog to munch on the way out the door. Not my best breakfast. Had a 10 oz. can of V8 vegetable cocktail for lunch. I'm hungry.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

1/2 cup of frosted mini wheats & 1/2 cup of great grains cereal with skim milk. Regular coffee with creamer.

Fried egg on whole-grayn bread with mayo. Must have a broken egg yolk with this one, cooked until just barely set, unless, of course, I'm in the mood for the same sandwich with a soft yolk.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom