What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks chopper! Worse than that, I get cramping in muscles around the joint and have no choice but to get out of bed and walk it off. :glare: Hate getting "old" but it's nowhere near as bad as the alternative. ;)

I don't like the leg cramps that wake you up and flip you out of bed, especially since I have a step stool to get into my bed. One of these days I guess I'll have to put the mattress on the floor, I'll be too old to crawl UP into bed.

...One of these days I guess I'll have to put the mattress on the floor, I'll be too old to crawl UP into bed.

PF, you mentioning your mattress reminded me of something. Last night's bout was not common, but when I slept in our very comfy, fluffy bed I got them all the time - every night, sometimes several times in a night. When Himself was mending a broken collarbone I was sleeping in the guest bed. Then a guest showed up and I took the futon, opened to a bed. *poof* No cramps! The futon has a good mattress for support but virtually no fluffiness. That usually does the trick. But last night? Don't know whether I stood too much or sat too much. No matter what, I'm sure I picked wrong.;)

We have a memory foam type that is too firm, my shoulders always hurt, I've never been able to sleep on my back. It works for Shrek, though.

I had Breakfast Sausage Muffins a la Larrywolfe. They were good and went together fast this morning since I cooked up the sausage last night.

I had Breakfast Sausage Muffins a la Larrywolfe. They were good and went together fast this morning since I cooked up the sausage last night.

Oh man! You had them already! They sound so good! I really need to make them soon.

I had a training this morning and they served breakfast. Egg dishes, potato dishes, fruit, muffins, all sorts of things available. I had an egg dish and 1/2 of a muffin. :rolleyes:

Well this was my dinner. Mofongo with camarones y pulpo.

IMG-20130422-WA0005-1.jpg

It is not bad as long as it does not come out dry and is eaten right away. Once the Mofongo is cold it hardens and not becomes dry.

A gluttonous portion of buttermilk biscuits for two-
2 C AP Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Lb Butter(unsalted)
3/4 C (6 Oz) Buttermilk
Baked 12 minutes at 450F.

Last edited:
Oyé that sounds good, pero I don't do yuca or maduros. Pero el arroz with ketchup or fried eggs I do all day or night with problem.

Back
Top Bottom