What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I know that brand SB

We have a different brand it is only 1.9 grams of saturated fat per serving which is pretty good...we have clusters in it and honey :yum:

Yesterday, I had sliced baguette with homemade fresh mozzarella, sliced heirloom tomato, and sliced cucumbers with light ranch dressing. Today, I had a two-egg cheese omelet with a pile of fresh fruit. Yummy!

Attachments

• 2013-07-22 10.51.55.jpg
    2013-07-22 10.51.55.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 2013-07-24 11.32.01.jpg
    2013-07-24 11.32.01.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Had a pint of blueberries in the fridge so I made a blueberry sauce to go with waffles for breakfast. Now I have to hope SO can get the blueberry stains out of my polo shirt.

A cup of 4-bean salad and 2 hard boiled eggs.

I wish my stomach would tolerate something like this for breakfast. With working with the public all day I'm afraid people would smell me before they would see me.;)

I wish my stomach would tolerate something like this for breakfast. With working with the public all day I'm afraid people would smell me before they would see me.;)
I'm fortunate that neither beans nor eggs bother me. I have a lot of environmental sensitivities (chemicals, dyes, etc.) and some food sensitivities, but beans and eggs aren't on that list. Don't let me near white bread! OMG, the gas that causes. And sugar--oy!

Had a pint of blueberries in the fridge so I made a blueberry sauce to go with waffles for breakfast. Now I have to hope SO can get the blueberry stains out of my polo shirt.

Oh no, that would be one bad stain I would imagine, hope it comes out Andy!

The breakfast sounds worth it though :yum:

Too much going on this morning, so air and water, and a trace amount of toohpaste were my breakfast.:LOL: I have a good lunch set up though. The office microwave will be useful.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom