What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had beignets with café au lait at a new restaurant, Café Zydeco . Since they didn't mess that up we will be trying them for the rest of their menu. Best of all, they are close enough I can walk on Saturday mornings, have my breakfast and walk home.

We had beignets with café au lait at a new restaurant, Café Zydeco . Since they didn't mess that up we will be trying them for the rest of their menu. Best of all, they are close enough I can walk on Saturday mornings, have my breakfast and walk home.
Those beignets look like my kind of breakfast, yumm!:yum: Nice web site they have too. You a fortunate to have them so close.

Breakfast this morning was the first bagel from a batch made Friday. Onion bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon.

Thank you.

I didn't do so well this morning for breakfast. Had 1 of dh's caramel rolls leftover from the cafe yesterday. :yum: I shouldn't even bring those darn things home!

No kidding, Shrek wanted me to stop by the bakery on my way home yesterday. I had to remind him we were going to have beignets, had planned it since last Monday. It's fine with me if he doesn't care about taking care of his health problems, but it is a huge problem for me. Best not to have it around.

Back
Top Bottom