What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I had left over stir-fried bok choy, green beans, peas, swiss chard, brown rice and soft-scrambled eggs. A glass of Almond Breeze. I'm full.

I had a bagel with dark chocolate cream cheese and some orange juice. I could eat the chocolate cream cheese plain, but it seems more normal to put it on a bagel, so I did. ;)

Leftover beef-oyster-black bean stir-fry on brown rice. I have an appointment later, so thought I'd have what I would eat for supper now and will probably have my daily eggs as hb this evening.

Italian sausage quiche with a slice of honey wheat bread, toasted, with butter fresh strawberries & strawberry jam on it.

Airplane Breakfast Carte

Buon Giorno,

Had flown at 7am to Bari, Puglia from Madrid Capital Barajas Airport.

I had stopped across the street from the Loft for an Espresso prior to the Taxi pick up.

The Airport: Had a freshly made Beet, Parsley and Carrot Vegetable Juice ...

On the Plane: Had a bottle of Sparkling Water with fresh slice of Lemon and a canapé of Jabugo black foot ham and tomato.

Now, I am catching up on emails with an Iced Espresso, and then I shall be headed over to the Central Market ...

Have great wkend,
Ciao. Margi.

Last edited:
We have it on the menu in our small cafe. It's always readily available. Dh is the baker. It's a wonderful quiche with a butter pastry crust.:yum:

Sounds delicious :)

I did not know that you own a cafe, that is brilliant, have you had it for long?
nor did i bakie.everyones dream to have a place of their own i guess,but bl**dy hard work i bet:chef:!!

Gee, you sure have had it for some time SB :)

This morning I had some Continental bread, toasted, with lemon curd and orange marmalade :yum:

Steve like jam and peanut butter together in sandwiches, but I have not tried it...but I do like peanut butter and I do like jam...so I am guessing I would like it :)

Back
Top Bottom