What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her and I seemed to have the same tastes... except when it came to pigs' feet.
My sister eats more like my dad, except when it comes to rare meat.

Today was gluten free toast - one slice with a skim of palm oil margarine and the other with some homemade raspberry blueberry jam, a gift from our neighbour.

Her and I seemed to have the same tastes... except when it came to pigs' feet.
My sister eats more like my dad, except when it comes to rare meat.

Pac, have you ever had the beans with Brown Bread? They are both have molasses in them and are a perfect match. My mother would remove the top from the can and heat it up in a pan of simmering water. The butter would melt right into the slice of Brown Bread. :angel:

Pac, have you ever had the beans with Brown Bread? They are both have molasses in them and are a perfect match. My mother would remove the top from the can and heat it up in a pan of simmering water. The butter would melt right into the slice of Brown Bread. :angel:

Nope. Just plain white bread. And then later on with buttered toast if I'm eating them for breakfast.
Brown bread isn't that popular in my crowd, but it is delcious.

I had a thoughtful person bring me all kinds of treats from the bakery case that I would not normally eat...I've been working through those for breakfast...in small amounts.

lemon poppyseed muffin & coffee.

How is the diet going? Are you still having trouble staying on the right path?

You know we are all rooting for you. Any more pounds lost? And why no protein for breakfast. You didn't think I would let that go by, did you?

:angel:

How is the diet going? Are you still having trouble staying on the right path?

You know we are all rooting for you. Any more pounds lost? And why no protein for breakfast. You didn't think I would let that go by, did you?

:angel:
No, nothing lost. I gained 5 lbs over Christmas. Still working on getting the weight off. I took about a month off from tracking my food & I wasn t making the best choices. Just this week I started tracking what I eat, on-line, & have been at the gym every day this week. Big family get together planned in July, I am determined to get under that 200# mark.

I do need to get that protein back in my breakfasts, I just love those muffins! Another banana nut one w coffee today for breakfast.

It's wonderful to get back into it & get your feedback Addie!!:angel::angel:

No, nothing lost. I gained 5 lbs over Christmas. Still working on getting the weight off. I took about a month off from tracking my food & I wasn t making the best choices. Just this week I started tracking what I eat, on-line, & have been at the gym every day this week. Big family get together planned in July, I am determined to get under that 200# mark.

I do need to get that protein back in my breakfasts, I just love those muffins! Another banana nut one w coffee today for breakfast.

Don't deprive yourself - that can make you go off-track. How about a half a muffin and a hard-boiled egg? :)

I knew the holidays were going to be a problem. So I let you slide and enjoy them. But that is over and I am going to be on your case again. So expect to see me every day watching your progress. I don't know about you, but those words the doctor spoke to you that day haunt me. You have a very special daughter to finish raising. In a few years you will be shopping for that very special gown for the "Mother of the Bride!." And I want to see pics of you in it. :angel:

Cereal w/ 1% milk, lemon poppy seed muffin & coffee. I know I should have switched it up for light toast w/ peanut butter...tomorrow.

I know several people who have successfully lost weight by eating everything they wanted (within some reason of course) by just eating half of what they would have usually put on their plate. No deprivation just moderation.

a small banana, 1/2 c fresh pineapple, 1 c watermelon, coffee & a very small caramel roll & 2 turkey sausage links

Tsk. Tsk. Where's the protein? (Asked fondly but never-the-less asked!)

I save that for my lunch, as I have different health problems that must be addressed. I sincerely hope that was the last muffin that a well-meaning get-well wisher brought to me. I am a weakling when it comes to brownies, muffins, etc, especially as gifts. Back to my regular whole grain and veggie brekkies tomorrow.

Milk, strawberries and Kashi Autumn Wheat (small wheat woven squares). Wished I had a BLT+egg+bagel but gained some #s over the holidays and need to eat healthier. Not liking healthy food. Gimme a lox/bagel/onion and cream cheese any day. Like, tomorrow? (I think not. Don't got no lox.)

Back
Top Bottom