What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to our local Kroger store. Yesterday they had fresh pineapple on sale 2 for 99 cents. I bought a bunch.

This morning we had homemade toasted English muffins with butter and fresh sliced pineapple. Oh, sooooo good!

And you didn't pick up any pineapples for me? As much as I hate pineapple, I could have made all sorts of dishes for my daughter. Maybe next time. :angel:

Berry Blend juice, coffee with 1/2&1/2, Wheat and rye hot cereal with a tad of sugar and dried cranberries.

7 grain bread w pb & honey, greek yogurt, a turkey sausage patty (60% less fat) coffee w sf creamer

Katie, what a great deal on pineapple - I haven't seen it below .99/lb here in a long time. I love pineapple!

Fruit salad here this morning, with toasted sprouted grain bread and juice.

This morning I made my favorite buttermilk pancake (recipe from Fine Cooking), home-cured peameal bacon, and fresh squeezed Florida orange juice.

Good thing I don't do this often, or I'd be as big as a house!

I am thoroughly enjoying a fresh onion bagel with cream cheese and lox. It's delicious!

I do this often. That's why I'm as big as a house.

Two poached eggs on a bed of stir-fried romaine lettuce (that's right, I stir-fried romaine lettuce, added some Mrs. Dash to it), and a side of grits with nutritional yeast and pepper on top.

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls.jpg
We decided to have some Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. Dough was made with the breadmakers and the cinnamon rolls was cooked in the cast iron skillet and they were oh so YUMMY!

Back
Top Bottom