What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suffered all night. I ate too much KFC. Or should I say the cole slaw. I know I can't eat raw roughage. So I had seconds and then went back for thirds. I could have brought up a container that wasn't even opened and cleaned that out also. But I practiced constraint. :angel:

Sorry to hear that Ads :(

Hope you are OK now!

For lunch, I am about to have some tuna stirred through 2 minutes noodles and also some grated cheese stirred through YUM!

I have not had that for ages, it is so tasty :yum:

Had to take our boat in for work so we stopped for a caramel coffee and we had hot dogs mine had 2 types of cheese in it and mustard and onions outside on the bun boy was it a big dog and so juicy and yummy.:yum:
kades

Had to take our boat in for work so we stopped for a caramel coffee and we had hot dogs mine had 2 types of cheese in it and mustard and onions outside on the bun boy was it a big dog and so juicy and yummy.:yum:
kades

That sounds good, Ma!

I had cold salmon and grapes for lunch.

Cold salmon and grapes sounds wonderful. How's ya do the salmon?
ma

Baked with just sea salt sprinkled on. I did the entire half like that so I could add other flavors if I wanted to my lunches. Since Shrek doesn't eat it, the sky's the limit.

Last edited:
TL treated me to the Danish Club luncheon in Montreal. Open-faced sandwiches with smoked salmon, succulent shrimp, Danish pate, and herring. Of course there was Aquavit. Wish it wasn't a 2.5 hour drive--I'd love to go every month! Afterwards, we hit some ethnic markets--I scored an 8 lb bag of brown basmati rice and another 8 lb bag of chick peas.

Baked with just sea salt sprinkled on. I did the entire half like that so I could add other flavors if I wanted to my lunches. Since Shrek doesn't eat it, the sky's the limit.
I baked some that way then added lemon and lime zest and the juice, them sauted some garlic in butter snd poured that over add some cilantro I loved it. thanks
ma

PF - How do you cook your salmon?

This one was just baked with sea salt, a little grapeseed oil in the pan so it wouldn't stick. I wanted to be able to change toppings on it since I am the only one in this house will eat it...even the cats don't like salmon.

It was a half wild sock-eye salmon, yum! I portioned it, baked and wrapped for the freezer. I just take one out in the morning for lunch. It thaws in time for lunch.

I baked some that way then added lemon and lime zest and the juice, them sauted some garlic in butter snd poured that over add some cilantro I loved it. thanks
ma

I'm going to make a chili-lime sauce for it tomorrow. Probably take an extra for the boss. She's been wanting some salmon.

Kylie, since my computer is set to Eastern time, your post showed up at 2 AM. Does that mean it was Thursday 2 PM where you are?

Carol, I usually have lunch around 12pm...but some days I have it a bit later if I am busy, say around 1.30pm, but mainly 12pm :)

Whereabouts do you live Carol, then I can tell you how far ahead we are here :)

Back
Top Bottom