What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having pizza for lunch

I was taking a short nap and Spike walked in with Teddy. He had a pizza with musrooms from our favorite place. He cut up a piece for Teddy. As usual, Teddy pushed off all the mushrooms and then ate the rest of his piece. I didn't have the heart to tell Sp[ike I just had finished a big bowl of broccoli with cheese. So I ate my two customary pieces. It has been a long time since I have felt my stomach that full. :angel:

I was taking a short nap and Spike walked in with Teddy. He had a pizza with musrooms from our favorite place. He cut up a piece for Teddy. As usual, Teddy pushed off all the mushrooms and then ate the rest of his piece. I didn't have the heart to tell Sp[ike I just had finished a big bowl of broccoli with cheese. So I ate my two customary pieces. It has been a long time since I have felt my stomach that full. :angel:
That is wonderful addie! you need to eat!:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wonderful addie! you need to eat!:angel:

I am trying to hold my weight at the moment, but I seem to be losing again. I don't want to be doing this at this time. Because I am so small, all my medications are according to my weight and height. And if I lose too much, it can hold up the surgery for my right eye. :angel:

Because I am only 4'8" tall, I am considered a legal midget. I am the size of a child. So everyting I do has to be considered in those circumstances. My meds are considered as they would be for a child. According to my height. And then my weight. Most folks take two aspirin. I can get results with just a half one. But the best part was for all the years I was filing income tax, anything I did that had to do with my height was considered a medical expense by the IRS. Buy a stool so I can reach upper cabinets? Tax deductible. Pay someone to hem a dress? Tax deductable. It certainly upped my deductibles and made for a lower tax and bigger refund. And any employer who hired me also got a tax break for hiring handicap. Win/Win for everyone. :angel:

Lunch yesterday was wonderful. One of the teachers made lunch for all of us itinerants. She made chicken chili, salad and cookies. Her chicken chili was SO good.

While out grocery shopping, I saw a small package of braunschweiger and tossed it into the cart. Now I'm having a braunschweiger and cheese sandwich on a roll with brown mustard and mayonnaise and it so so good. I have one bite left and I don't want it to end.

You may have to make another one!

I took home a huge baked potato from last night's dinner, making baked potato soup.

While out grocery shopping, I saw a small package of braunschweiger and tossed it into the cart. Now I'm having a braunschweiger and cheese sandwich on a roll with brown mustard and mayonnaise and it so so good. I have one bite left and I don't want it to end.
Andy listen to Dawg and to me. Another one can't hurt!!! :yum:
kades

what fun, having lunch with someone like you, andy, with your braunschweiger on a roll, that you are consuming, every bite, with such evident pleasure. :)

Stopped on the way home for lunch at pizza ranch (pizza & chicken buffet) not the healthiest choice but it felt good to be able to stop after 1 plate.

We had Cinnamon/Vanilla French Toast with a delicious, deep, dark maple syrup.

Back
Top Bottom