What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that sounds like my kind of lunch, sb. yummy meaty bean soup 'n a cheese sandwich on some brown bread. some days dieting can be downright delicious! :)
That soup was so darn good I had another cup for lunch today!

Winthrop was serving a turkey dinner. I didn't want any. I wasn't hungry. But for my late in the day lunch, I took a small can of French cut green beans and one of wax beans, drained them well and used up that last of the HV Ranch Dressing. I keep small cans of veggies in the fridge for lunch or snacks. My next one will be the beets. I love beets. :angel:

It is great eating healthy :)

During the day now, I eat a lot of fruit, usually salad for lunch and the main meal for dinner, then yoghurt for supper...nice and healthy :)

It is great eating healthy :)

During the day now, I eat a lot of fruit, usually salad for lunch and the main meal for dinner, then yogurt for supper...nice and healthy :)

My idea of eating healthy is to try to eat at least once a day. Even if it is just a snack. I do eat a banana every other day for the potassium. :angel:

That is good that you have a banana a day...I have just started eating a banana every day, also an orange and some watermelon :)

Back
Top Bottom